Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh No! Not Again!

Oh No! Not Again! It happened again last night.

Last night I watched a pretty boring episode of American Idol. Dolly Parton was giving the contestants advice and they had to sing one of her many songs--who knew she was such a prolific songwriter?

At the end of the performance by cutie-pie David Archuleta, I briefly spotted Michael Khors in the audience.

Now, this might be something to be proud of, if I recognized him because I am so knowledgeable about the fashion industry that I recognize designers by face. . .


It might even have been okay if I recognized him because he designed these fun shoes---a de-hoochified take on the classic stripper plastic platform shoe that I pair with my very favorite apple green J-Crew cardigan.


But no. . .


I recognized him because he is a regular judge on Project Runway. I am such a reality-TV viewing nerd with a particularly weak spot for all things Bravo!

1 comment:

weezermonkey said...

I would recognize Michael Kors, too, because of Project Runway.