Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Reality Star Surprise Cameos???

So I have officially crossed the line from casual reality TV show viewer to creepy reality TV viewer. How do I know that I have crossed this thin line, you ask? It hit me like a thunderbolt when I was watching back-to-back episodes of the Hills last night.

There I was, watching Whitney in all her "styling" glory at Fashion Week in Bryant Park when I suddenly spot "Bronnie" in the audience of the Sass & Bide fashion show.


I quickly stopped and rewound my DVR, thinking, "Wait. . . Was that?. . ." And sure enough, there they were! Ronnie, Perry, Shannon, Ben and Katy were all sitting together in the audience!

That was too weird. How did the characters of two of my favorite reality shows cross paths so unexpectedly and without any fanfair? How did I even notice that? And why in the world do I care?

1 comment:

weezermonkey said...

Wow. WOW.

I did not notice that!

I think you are worse than I am now.