Thursday, August 28, 2008

Butterflies and Thunder-thighs


Today I took El Rey, Baby Glam and Looky to the Natural History Museum. Baby Glam seemed to really enjoy looking at all of the plants and butterflies in the Pavilion of Wings Exhibit, and Looky seemed to really enjoy looking at Baby Glam.


Part of me hopes Baby Glam's hair never stops sticking straight up. It's like she already has her own signature look. . .




El Rey loves to hold his baby sister, but Baby Glam isn't too crazy about the idea yet. I just want to eat up her yummy thunder-thighs!
















The dinosaur exhibit is STILL closed for renovations, but I enjoyed El Rey's exhibition even more. Here is his impersonation of a T-Rex.















As much as I love my job, I am bummed that I go back to work in just 6 short days. I am going to miss these relaxing afternoons. . .









1 comment:

weezermonkey said...

Very cute. I love the nickname "El Rey." Too perfect.