Friday, August 29, 2008

Magnifiscent Day

My last day as a woman of leisure was a pleasure.

There was so much shopping to do before I return to work on Tuesday. I needed to purchase a few business casual pieces in the next size up, since I still can't fit into any of my old clothes. Boooooooh! To chear myself up, I did what any glam girl would do: I bought makeup, perfume, nail polish and shoes! Those make me happy in any size.

My favorite purchases were a new shade of nail-polish from the Lippman Collection, and new fragrance, "Lil' Angel" by Hara Juku Lovers.



Sorry for the blurry pic.

I recommend (to my one and only reader) that you run, don't walk to Nordies to check these out (if you don't own one already). The fragrances are "magnifiscent," and best of all, do not appear to aggravate my allergies. I am especially thrilled about that, because after selling men's fragrances for three years back in college, I became deathly allergic to just about all fragrances. Now I can finally add a second fragrance to my list of tolerables--the first being Chance by Chanel.

The Hara Juku Lovers collection actually consists of five adorable fragrances. I selected Lil' Angel, because it is light, fresh and clean. Baby smells like coconuts so one can smell like suntan lotion all year round! Priced at a reasonable $45 each, how is a girl to resist collecting all five?!!!


























1 comment:

weezermonkey said...

I don't know if I can spring for a cute little girl at $45, seeing as how it's a good day when I remember to put on deodorant.

But, yes, these are adorable!